Ready to Use
AmDrop™ amniotic fluids are delivered in sterile vials as ready-to-use, flowable grafts; no thawing or additional preparation is required.
Stable shelf life
AmDrop™ is stored at room temperature (50-86°F/10-30°C) until ready for use. Product has a one-year shelf life.
AmDrop™ has been shown to suppress the immune response and modulate inflammation.
AmDrop™ is provided in a sterile vial in a clear peel-pouch and may be introduced to the sterile field.
Human tissue donors undergo a stringent quality assurance review process. Additionally, donor blood testing and screening verifies samples are negative or nonreactive for the following communicable disease markers:
- HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS (HIV): HIV-1/2 Antibodies, Nucleic Acid Test for HIV-1 RNA
- HEPATITIS B VIRUS (HBV): HBV Surface Antigen, HBV Core Antibody (Total), Nucleic Acid Test for HBV DNA
- HEPATITIS C VIRUS (HCV): HCV Antibody, Nucleic Acid Test for HCV RNA
- HUMAN T CELL LYMPHOTROPHIC VIRUS I/II: HTLV-I/II Antibody
- SYPHILIS: Rapid Plasma Reagin Screen, Treponemal Specific Test
- WEST NILE VIRUS: Nucleic Acid Test for WNV RNA
We strive to help medical professionals improve their patients’ quality of life by leveraging the latest biologic therapies to provide advanced care for what would otherwise be non-treatable conditions.